TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Bayside & Northern Suburbs Star – Win Tickets to PBR Last Cowboy Standing
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be Australian residents who reside within The Bayside & Northern Suburbs Star newspaper distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants who are aged under 18 years must have parent/legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, then these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is Toowoomba Newspapers Pty Ltd, 109 Neil Street, Toowoomba Qld 4350, ABN 63 009 820 035
- To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published in the Bayside and Northern Suburbs Star on June 1, 2016.
- Entry forms must be original.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The contestant must place their fully completed entry form into an envelope marked The Bayside & Northern Suburbs Star – Win Tickets to PBR Last Cowboy Standing; then
- Deliver to: 97 Braun Street, Deagon Qld 4017; or
- Send to: PO Box 296, Sandgate Qld 4017.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, but can win only one (1) prize.
- While entry is free, Contestants are responsible for any cost associated with delivering entries via office delivery or by post.
PRIZES: There will be 10 winners selected via random draw. Each winner will receive:
- One (1) general admission double pass (2 people) to the PBR Last Cowboy Standing event, commencing 7:30pm Brisbane Entertainment Centre, on Saturday July 16, 2016.
- Double Pass retail value is $125.00 each (inclusive of GST)
- Winners must collect their prize no later than 5:00pm Friday July 15, 2016. Passes that remain uncollected at this time will be forfeited.
- The double passes are valid for this PBR event only and cannot be used for any other PBR event.
- The Pass does not include any food, beverages, travel or merchandise.
- The total maximum prize pool is $1,250.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences on June 1, 2016 and closes at 5:00pm Friday July 1, 2016 (“Promotion period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winner will be selected via a random draw at the Bayside & Northern Suburbs Star, 97 Braun Street, Deagon Qld 4017 at 10:00am Monday July 4, 2016.
- The prize will be awarded following winner validation and verification. The winner will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be published in the Bayside & Northern Suburbs Star on Wednesday July 6, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the Bayside & Northern Suburbs Star office unless the winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm identity and residential address.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be picked up in the time specified in “PRIZES” section. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
26. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
28. Subject to complying with all relevant state and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
29. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or infect the administration, security fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given by State Regulation.
30. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
32. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.