EMERGENCY crews rushed to Stanthorpe Hospital last night where a fire had started in a treatment room.
A spokeswoman from Queensland Fire and Emergency Services said the fire was contained to a microwave.
Firefighters were called to the scene about 1.15am to ventilate the area and make the scene safe.
The spokeswoman said patients were evacuated but the fire was under control by 1.41am.
Apart from the microwave, no other property was damaged in the fire and no one sustained injuries.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.